How do I edit a pre-existing automation?
Here are the steps to edit a pre-existing automation in Hedgi:
- Go to the Automations tab.
- Locate the automation you want to edit in your list of existing automations.
- Click on the pencil icon next to the automation name.
- This will open the automation builder workflow.
- Make any changes needed to the automation criteria, assigned category, vendor, etc.
- When ready, click “Update Automation” to finish.
- Your changes will now apply going forward as the automation runs.
- Editing lets you modify automations instead of creating new ones.
- Use this to change categories, vendors, or keywords.
- Test thoroughly before saving any automation edits.
- Saved changes apply to future transactions matched.
With Hedgi’s easy editing, you can quickly refine existing automations as your transaction patterns evolve. Keep your automations up-to-date.