What is a single match?
The “Single Match” is an automation feature in Hedgi which enables automatic journal entries for transactions when there is a high confidence match.
How it works:
- Hedgi analyzes new transactions using AI and user rules
- Clear matches are tagged as “Single Match”
- These have a green, yellow, or red checkmark icon, depending on the acceptance rate
- No additional review needed – automatically categorized
- Automates straightforward categorization
- Allows focus on exceptions needing oversight
- Leverages AI to simplify workflows
- Expedites the review process
With “Single Match”, Hedgi handles routine categorization automatically. This leaves only non-matched, or high-risk transactions for manual review.
The system streamlines categorization using intelligence to classify unambiguous transactions. This enables efficient categorization and simplification to your workflows.