How do I create tags?
Using Custom Tags in Hedgi Transactions
When logging transactions in Hedgi, you have the ability to create custom Tags to organize and track activity.
- When categorizing a transaction, choose “Add New Tag” if none of the existing tags apply.
- Give the new tag a descriptive name relevant to that transaction (e.g. “Tech Events”, “Hardware Upgrades”).
- The new tag will now be available to select for other transactions.
Benefits of Custom Tags:
- Tags allow custom categorization beyond the standard options.
- Help group transactions for reporting.
- Can track project-based spending by assigning a specific tag.
Take advantage of tags to label transactions in ways most meaningful for your business. Having customized tags makes filtering and tracking financial data much easier in Hedgi.